What Personal Information About Customers Does DeliOne Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to DeliOne Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of DeliOne Services, including information about your interaction with products, content and services available through DeliOne Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses DeliOne Services and other content served by or on behalf of DeliOne on other websites.
For What Purposes Does DeliOne Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve DeliOne Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the DeliOne Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with DeliOne Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, DeliOne, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does DeliOne Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.